Coffee and sausage sandwitches with MJ for breakfast. MJ pointing out the skull and crossbones mysteriously acquired by the Marmite label.

Then MJ packing and us zooming off to Gatwick. A spot of shopping and a brace of smoothies at the airport and then the ghastly goodbye part. Sadly watched MJ walk throught security and off into the distance. Mum called me as I was leaving the airport, which cheered me up a little.

Home to Brighton, and felt rather tired and a bit miserable. It started to rain. However cheered by speaking to Toby for a while, telling me about the cats and so on.

House rebelling again. I have to sort my toilet out. It is only flushable now using a bucket as the valve in the cistern has come free and snapped away from its moorings.

Later Anton came around and we went out for a couple of beers and then sat at home scarfing the Chinese food that Anton had ordered for 14 and listened to the new album from Brighton-based soul diva Alice Russel.

Baby Klauds and Anna now TV stars, having been filmed doing baby signing for a show with British daytime TV Queen Fern Brittain.

Spoke to MJ late, after Anton had gone. She'd made it back safely to Weezer's place. Modern travel is amazing. But I miss her.

Comments