Not sure, in balance, whether work today was more vile or tiresome. Plus I had to work late too.

However in the short times I was not working life was good. Loving the misty fields in the morning, and was able to vividly imagine what it was like to be outside in the country rather than speeding towards London. Even the crossword I found myself doing had words like "briar" as answers.

Also enjoyed talking to my beloved MJ.

Every now and again I get this overwhelming urge to look at a particular colour, and today I found myself drinking the pink from a felt tip pen, which took me straight back to childhood. This receptive mood continued and I ended up buying a poetry anthology to on the train. Had forgotten all about this from Bill the Bard...

Where the bee sucks, there suck I:
In a cowslip's bell I lie;
There I couch when owls do cry.
On the bat's back I do fly
After summer merrily.
Merrily merrily shall I live now
Under the blossom that hangs on the bough.

Comments