I feel the need to confess. There's something about Milly that's not quite right, and that's because she is an invention. I have been playing about with her for a while. Quite an interesting exercise to get people's feedback on her. I need to adjust her slightly so that she doesn't come over as being mentally ill... just lovably eccentric.

Mary Jane is the Queen of my Soul. But she is scaring me as she wants me to have a mullet. Weezer is a rock on this important issue for I would rather plunge a Mohican of daggers into my own skull than sport a David Hasselhoff.

Meanwhile, as I always suspected, Anton wants to date me. Tonight in the Eddy he revealed his long-nurtured plan. Him and Brian have agreed that we three are going out in Kemptown for the evening. For Brian is going on a manhunt and Anton and me will chaperone him as a couple. According to Brian I am going to be a bit of a bear, which I think is a good thing, but I am not sure.

Anton mentioning the Area of Concern quite a bit, and staring at my head.

Brian was also talking about a man he'd met recently and was laughing in a new and coy way I'd not seen before.

Work life is a double pitch, and me and the Gnome are faced with the dire prospect of having to work through the weekend. Spoke to the plumber, who can only come next week. Spoke to Warwick about rooms. Spoke to Sophie about our plans for Martin Warner's retirement do. She is also coming down to Brighton at the weekend with Electra and Christof, so if I am not working I will hook up with them and head for the pier which Sophie says is one of her children's favourite places on earth.

A walk at lunchtime for an hour along the river. Tracey came too, telling me about her birthday plans in November, and wondering if her boyfriend is going to comply with her requests for it to be properly honoured. MJ has changed my view on these matters. Birthdays should be celebrated roundly, and I said as much to Trace.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh dear god! Mary Jane does NOT want you to have a mullet. That is a filthy lie being thrown about by rockhead weezer. I hate mullets, and letting one's naturally curly hair curl does not automatically equal MULLET, at least if one has a modicum of imagination!!!!!!!!! I bite my finger at BOTH of you!
Anonymous said…
Hello,
This is "Rockhead" Weezer responding to Eighties Heyday Girl's comment on my "misinterpretation" of the haircut she has intended for poor Peter Kenny! Just to let you know-I KNOW BETTER! You do not fool me for one second. Letting the back of Peter Kenny's hair grow LONGER then the front, so that it "curls" is a MULLET! Peter Kenny would look incredibly silly with such a hairstyle, and your back to the eighties fantasies should not be indulged! I suggest that when you begin to long for those days gone by, you go and rent yourself "Urban Cowboy" for a temporary fix.
Anonymous said…
I am going to smack you silly Jr. And do not talk to me about 80's girl...I have photos of you from the senior prom circa 1983 I believe...the amazing mullet woman with hair so poofy in front it even defies the 80's term "big hair." Nice fingerless lace gloves in those photos too! Sr.
Anonymous said…
Dear Eightie's Girl,
I wonder who the influence for that "poofy" hairstyle was? I guess my MUCH older sister with a matching "poofy" mullet couldn't possibly have been mullet trend setter in the family! I regret my serious fahion mistakes from back then, and would not like to see them revisited on top of Peter Kenny's head!
Anonymous said…
Weezer Jr.'s favorite movie of all time is Pretty in Pink! She is the retro chick here, not her incredibly cutting edge older sister. And I did not have a mullet, she is lying and defaming me in print. Can't I have her arrested for that?
Anonymous said…
Yes you can. We are coming for both of you.
Anonymous said…
My favorite movie of all time is Halloween followed by the Exorcist. I have proof of MJs poofy mullet in the form of a picture that I am currently searching for. I am hoping Mr. Kenny will post it in his blog to help prove I am not lying. Dear fashion police, I am currently sporting an extremely fashionable bob, and curse the day I ever let my big sister talk me into getting a "bi-level"(mullet). My sister on the other hand, has hair like a witch!
Anonymous said…
Weezer's new do: is it Weezer jr. ot The Little Dutch Boy? Any pictures Weezer jr. posts will be photoshopped to back up her absurd lies.