Purposeful

Up with the mantra of getting s*** done this morning, and I worked with decided purpose. Sent off Snowfall to a potential publisher. I have four new short stories out in the world at the moment. And I  worked through a list of things that must be done.

Walked down to the Marwood after lunch to chat with Rosie's pal Julia Gillick. Julia working for an organisation that coordinates training, and it was intriguing. The site itself is called Eequ, and is a bit all over the place with no proper branding etc, but the idea of what if I were to do a training course, might that look like was quite compelling. Had a nice cup of tea and a weird bagel containing smarting chilli flakes. I suggested I could help with their branding. A nice saunter home, pausing to buy a big bunch of flowers for Mrs Kenny as we are married six years tomorrow.

A chat with Sonia before she zoomed off and I finished off my bits and pieces for the week. A peaceful Friday night in, Lorraine very cheerful having reached half-term reasonably unscathed. I cooked a very edible chicken stew, which Lorraine and Beth both enjoyed.

Comments