Quietly damning the torpedoes again

Quietly getting on with things. Just raining for fun at the moment, every day a deluge. Spent much of the day doing final edits on my story 'The Meat It Feeds On' and then submitting it.  The story is about jealousy, and cops a bit of Willy the Sheik from Othello, the green eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on.  Feeling of satisfaction sending this bad boy off. Fingers crossed.

Lorraine meanwhile was meeting the Camilla The Duchess of Cornwall with several children from the school as she was visiting Bolney wine estates. A small party of children were allowed to meet her, and present her with flowers. Luckily Lorraine didn't punch her in the arm and say, I know it's you Jane!

Otherwise I simply sloped off to the gym in the afternoon for assorted some physical jerks. Reading the new notice in the changing room about recent thefts there, I put my wallet into my shorts pocket. While on the cross trainer I simply rested it on the console, then left it there and wandered happily about the gym and only noticed when I went back to the changing room. Legged out in my socks and found it unharmed.

Lorraine tired and coldy when she got in with Beth tonight. Fed them and we retired to bed early after some recuperation on the gold sofa.

Comments