Last bits of preparation

A poor night's sleep, but another gorgeous autumn day. I was out and about shopping, buying some socks, a bland camera case from Clock Tower Cameras some cocodamol to complete my traveller's sack 'o' drugs, and have a fabulous massage from Jewell. My shoulders and neck were a zone of knotted evil, and I felt a far better afterwards. Unusually we chatted through much of the session. Being unknotted made me feel sleepy. When I got home I slept like a large baby for two hours.

Lorraine meanwhile busy preparing for her job interview next week. Next week is a daunting one for both of us. By way of relaxation Lorraine and I watching a new ITV series called Midwinter of the Spirit about demonic possession and a female vicar turned exorcist played rather well by Anna Maxwell Martin. Lots of unsaturated gloomy shots. All rather good and amazingly Lorraine is able to watch this.


Comments