A day of various things

Working from early this morning on DRTV scripts, and pinging these off by midday. Loafed about a bit early afternoon before walking off to  pop a prescription into the quacks, where the friendly nurse there said she was pleased to see I'd survived Chad, and pop into see Janet and Ken.

Nice to see them and be able to colourfully describe my recent adventures, as well as discuss the recent Canadian election. I suspect that in a few months, my exploits will have reached novel length and my heroic part in proceedings will loom large. As I was there consuming my own bodyweight in shortbread and biscuits their upholsterer arrived, and I ended up helping him carry in their sofa completely recovered and as good as new.

Walked back home again, doing more walking than I have for some time. Then, in the evening, off to The Joker to have some Woof Woof Wings and a few cold beers with Anton, who came straight from work in London. The Woof Woof Wings provided a pleasant burning sensation, without completely arresting our vital organs, which is where you want to be when eating chillies.
 
Below: lots of parcels arriving over the last few days, and one of these was a Frankenstein's monster outfit. Not entirely the effect I was looking for, but Betty says a lot can be done with makeup.


Comments