At work in The Office

Ah the comforts of my own bed and being with my lovely wife. Felt extremely happy to be home. Went into town to have my hair cut, and do a spot of shopping with Lorraine, but not too much before heading home for the glories of the gold sofa. Slept heavily this afternoon.

In the evening Lorraine, Beth and I went off to meet Rosie, Dawn and Anton for a bit of a celebration. Plenty to celebrate, mine and Rosie's birthdays and Lorraine's new job for starters and we had a very cheery night hearing everyone's news, and about Anton's trip to the US. And of course a fair amount of flinty eyed Indiana Jones stuff from me. Pressies and a nice spot of Thai food and a few drinks including gin cocktails in The Office pub. A really nice evening, and a lift home from Dawn afterwards. Great to see friends. Still feeling utterly lucky to be alive and to be home.

I weighed myself and find that I have lost weight, but my stomach is repulsively bloated. I look like a thin snake that has swallowed a large egg.

Below Betty, Lorraine and Rosie; me and Dawn attempting to look glamorous.




Comments