Feeling our way into the Fringe

Guts still feeling as if someone has punched them, but after waking up very early, writing my blog post for my other blog about Chad, I simply slept spent a good deal in the day and felt much improved.

In other news I phoned Amazon about my camera and to my astonishment they will simply replace it. While, annoyingly, I've discovered that my French clients have not paid my invoices so I am chasing them.

At tea time I struggled from the gold sofa and went with Betty to the registration event for the Brighton Fringe. We are planning to put on a show on next May called A Glass of Nothing. We talked to a couple of the people that run our preferred venue. We also popped into the Basketmakers Arms for a debrief (good to be in there plotting again) and got talking to Piper and Rachael who have a venue in Kemptown, which we will zoom along to see.  Nice people. Home to Lorraine looking a bit peaky with a sore throat, and baked pasta with a side dish of an anti-malaria pill.

Below a room full of luvvies at the registration launch event. Really good to see so many people with a hunger for doing something cultural.




Comments