Windmill on a misty hill

A pinch and a punch and lots of odds and ends of admin and billing to be done, and some purchases to be made before next week. A surge protector, for example, and a one man mosquito net, two more shirts arrived too, that were anti UV and anti-mosquito. A gorgeous day generally to be about my business, a good deal of which is around conserving energy.

In the evening to the Preston Park Tavern with Lorraine. She was left a message on her phone about the job she has gone for, but the message cuts off half way so she can't tell if she has an interview or not, but she seems positive about it. We had a bit of pub grub, and I had some beer. The first beer in a pub for some time, and my findings are that it was a good and worthwhile thing to do. Betty joined us too a bit later. We left sensibly and early though, as it was a school night.

Still playing with my new camera. It has a good zoom for a wee camera, and I was able to take this snap of the windmill on the slightly misty horizon from Lorraine and my bedroom.


Comments