Shots of nothing

So a migraine in the night, and spent today recovering from it. A quick teleconference this morning at nine, before I devoted myself to slumping about. I chatted with Mum on Facetime, as the woman next door to her danced out invitingly in her nightie as is her wont. Looking forward to being with Mum in Guernsey in a few weeks. This is a carrot of niceness on the horizon. I was sufficiently recovered late this afternoon to get to the doctor for results of bloods. Bumped into Adrian en route and I blurted about Chad, and showed him my new camera which I bought as a reward to myself. It is rather spiffy. I took some shots of nothing in particular just to try it.

At the doctor my bloods were okay. Not diabetic and cholesterol not too bad. I took the opportunity to score some tranquilisers for the four flights. I really like my doctor. We had a good laugh about stuff, and I offered to show him my jackal bites when I got home.

Walked home too, through the park as the sun set. I love this time of year. All the trees I can see from my office are just beginning to turn. I love this time of year, and somehow I always seem to be hectic when it is happening. Lorraine having a tough week. We find much comfort in simply being together, and I'm really going to miss her over the next couple of weeks. It'll be the longest time we've spent apart since we met.

Shot of the blue glass heart hanging in our downstairs window. There are in camera treatments which alter your snap before you even download it, and this is one of them. It looks like a stock shot to be used in an advert. The other is the tennis courts by the park, with the last light of the sun behind.



Comments