ruddy darter

Woke up late, and then simply had breakfast with Lorraine, had a walk about the place, and sat in the walled garden near the pond where a ruddy darter kept sitting on my trousers. Feeling a little better today, physically and the temperature gone.

Then Lorraine and I worked through the afternoon on various bits of work. I also counted up the loot retrieved from the Poetry Book Fair and emailed Robin with the tally. Otherwise a bit all work and no playish in Osborne Road today.

In the evening ate roast pork with Lorraine and Betty, and watched The Returned again, as Beth has not seen it. Loved the shot of a dead butterfly pinned to a board coming back to life again. The image I was going for in one of my poems called The Moth Display, before I saw it done but much better in film here.





Comments