Anton's birthday

Getting back into a work routine. I fiddled about with my websites this morning, and did more work for my lovely French clients. When I told Val in Paris about the Great Chad Adventure she was laughing uproariously, saying things like 'but where will you find a restaurant?'

Into town to purchase a pressie for Anton whose birthday it was today, and pop back into the gym. I also left a message for Bob as it is his birthday too.

Dawn came around this evening to drop off a table, then she drove us off to the Temple Bar pub where we chatted waiting for the others. Soon Anton, Anne, then Lorraine and Rosie arrived, and we worshiped at the temple of Indian street food and drank beers. A cheery night. I chatted with Ann a good deal, who told me about times she'd spent in Africa with Keith. Fond farewells, then home fairly early and I slumped fairly rapidly into bed.

Comments