Return of the Balkan dogs

Although I had plenty of time this morning, I ended leaving just in the nick of time to leave to emergency renew my passport. Jumped on a bus, only for it to grind to a halt in a traffic jam. Made it to Brighton station in enough time. To the ticket office, where I found I simply had left my wallet at home. Gah! he second aborted London trip of the week.

Had to rearrange the appointment for Monday then walk home feeling something of a chump. But cheered up by Lorraine, who was working at home, and lots of cups of tea. Much work to get on with at home, after talking to Matt and Steve, and was also given a lovely little job by my French pals, writing and storyboarding a wee comic about the plight of Balkan dogs. I have much to thank Balkan dogs for, bless their rabid little faces.

Sonia back today from her holiday back home in Bulgaria, where she inevitably must have glimpsed some of my waggy tailed patrons.

A nice evening with Lorraine, when  our work was done. A long week. We sent in for a delivery curry and had a nice evening together on the gold sofa. All well.

Comments