Radicals

Faffing about this morning. Not being very productive this week. Off to see Janet and Ken this afternoon. They are Corbynistas, having both voted for Jeremy Corbyn in the election for Labour leadership, good to see how radical they still are. Before I left, Janet asked me to pick some of her abundant bean crop from a little elongated cone frame of beans in her little garden. Her beans were excellent and vibrant with beany goodness. Walked back home and through the park. A gorgeous day, though I am still underpowered after the virus I had last weekend.

Lorraine and I on the verge of booking a trip to Guernsey in October after I return from the Great Chad Adventure. In the evening, I helped my lovely wife with hideous application form for some time, and received a chastening note from Jane in Guernsey about snails. And spoke to Mum about she and Mas coming over to Guernsey with us.

Comments