Chocolate chip cookie

Driving myself a bit crazy today working on the marketing book, I keep finding mistakes in it which I am having to correct as I get it kindle ready. Swearing bleakly at it. Lorraine gave me a chocolate chip cookie at one point which she told me would help. And it did help.

Out in the evening for a saunter across the park and ended up in Pizza 500 scarfing  amazingly good pizza, and proper gelato afterwards. Waddled back home across the park, Lorraine talking to Sam, and me talking to First Matie on the phone. An early night tonight, but sleeping with the curtains drawn open half hoping for a glimpse of the Northern Lights which apparently were going to be visible from as far south as Crawley tonight. Saw nothing but fell instead into the light doze of a man who has to get up in a few hours.

Comments