A door in the wall

Small improvements today. I managed make it down the road to buy some bread, plus I hobbled in town to drop off a prescription after Lorraine had given me a lift, and even conducting a light spot of horny handed son of the soil gardening. Also discussing some work options that may be opening up for Lorraine.

Working on a new poem based on the H.G. Wells story The door in the wall, which is working out quite promisingly. This is the story by Wells that I always remember, and I was reading on the internet that critics now are saying it was his best story. I'd tried to write one on this subject before, but this is a good deal better. And also re-editing the marketing book for kindle. But there is a lot to be done.

Beth returned from her travels looking slightly brown and relaxed. She has a audition in London to look forward to next week.

Gorgeous sunset views from our back garden.


Comments