In credit

Took a brief this morning from my lovely French clients. I shall be thinking about dogs for the next few days. The good thing about concept work is that you don't have to think at your desk, so I had to go off and buy some pads, and also popped into the gym at lunchtime, doing some cross training and time, gingerly, on the rowing machine for this didn't feel altogether comfortable and the 'missing' bit of muscle was quite apparent above my knee. Back home to do the desktime until this evening. After a cooling can of lager, I prepared salad and a little chicken and Lorraine and I had dinner in the garden. It really was hot, and our plants were gasping for water.

On a day when I read about Virgin Bank having Sex Pistols themed credit cards, The old Barclays Bank building at Preston Circus has become the Radical Bank of Brighton and Hove, or so I learned on Facebook this morning. When I walked past it the person I saw was a young woman self-consciously posing on a wall with a cowboy style scarf over her face, which kept slipping down. More power to them anyway.



Comments