Alfresco

Up early with Lorraine. Sent off some poems this morning to an interesting website called The Island Review as I wrote to Helen and started picking up the threads after yesterday's brain lapse.

While at the gym, gingerly starting to rehabilitate the thigh, I was called by Matt who told me that the potential clients we pitched to needed a few extra questions answered. A promising sign.

I returned home and after a ham sandwich, and a chat with Beth who was off chaperoning a child actress into London I had another think about the pitch bits. Once this was done I took advantage of a really gorgeous day to work in the garden on a poem, with the cats cavorting about. Later I was joined by Lorraine who was in need of a gin and tonic after work. I cooked some food which we ate outside too, the first meal we've had outside.

Comments