Time

Slogging my way through a long list, chasing freelance stuff, sorting out some Telltale stuff, writing blogposts, and so on before I get started on my core stuff.  Ended the day feeling I needed to drastically reprioritise on Monday. There never seems enough time to do it all.

Sonia telling me unhelpfully, but with much laughter, about a man of my age who has two glass vases. He has calculated how many weekends he thinks he has left in his life, and has allocated a ball to it. Each weekend he transfers a ball from his full vase to his weekends gone vase, just so he can visualise better how life trickles through his fingers.

Tired by the end of the day, and my pesky foot began to hurt in a way it has not done for six months, just in time for the weekend. Annoying. I cooked however, and Lorraine and I enjoyed a quiet night in chatting, sipping sparkling water made with our own soda stream and watching a bit of music on Glastonbury which has just started.

Comments