Tense buns

Out this morning to do a spot of shopping and the weather felt positively autumnal. Noted balefully that the price of prawns, which Calliope eats for breakfast, now rising. Food is becoming more expensive by the month.

Fragmentary work for much of the day, although I took a briefing from Karam on the newsletter I am going to write about haemophilia, a welcome spot of work over the next few days. Enjoyed talking to Karam who had been to Japan recently, and was raving about it. He liked, among all the fascinating things how drivers on the buses the driver said goodbye to each person as they left.

After this off to get a massage. Tension in my shoulders had been giving me a backache. Apparently I had tense buns too. Felt the traditional runover feeling afterwards, but it is definitely a healing thing, and wasn't as painful as it had been, and I didn't feel like sobbing this time either which was an improvement.

Gloomy and bored tonight. I am so rarely feel bored that it's almost a novelty. Mum however sent me new pictures of her new head. I really like this one of a mountain lion. Also have been tweeted by Ellie, Carl's daughter over the last day or so, which was a nice surprise.

Below Mum's photos of her mountain lion heads.


Comments