Enjoyably pointless

In the morning I had a note from a lady in Canada outlining a copy project. Anna had kindly tweeted me a note about her, and here I am a day later corresponding with someone in Halifax NS. Not sure anything will come of it, but the interconnectedness of everything is nice.

Inching along with Betty the Spacegirl the end is in within sight, also working on poems. Feeling a bit antsy (unlike Lorraine who with Betty had got on top of the ant invasion) and did another, albeit fairly mild mannered, gym stint.

In the evening went for a random beer with a new friend called Ross, I met at Kayleigh's 21st birthday the other week. Went to the St James pub and spent the whole night chatting enjoyably. I said I liked the idea of going for a pointless beer, with someone with no reason than to just hang out. A nice guy who makes me laugh. Had the distinct feeling that I knew him already, and had just bumped into him again, as opposed to being someone completely new to me.

Comments