Karma and cat conmingling

Another excellent start with poems, after walking home from Lorraine's place. I am devoting the first hour of every day to poetry and this morning I wrote one from scratch, and converted a never satisfactorily completed old one into a second poem. I have never had such a purple patch, and I am rapidly assembling a new body of work in what is a different, freer style for me. Felt as if I had done a day's work by 10.00am. However pushed on with Betty the Spacegirl and I am about two thirds of the way through it now.

Spoke to Juley at The Sussex Beacon, who I'm going to meet on Monday and visit The Beacon for the first time in ages. In return for our donation they are happy to help publicise the CD and launch event (as it will result in increased money for them) so it is a win-win, and brings good karma.

Also spoke to the vet about cat politics, and the conmingling of Calliope with Basil and Brian.

Off to the Marlborough to try to finalise the days for the play in August, but the people I needed to talk to are busy and elusive. So met Cath for a coffee and then tried again, with Cath, to the same effect. After this Cath and I sensibly repaired to the Basketmakers where we met Matt, John and Betty and Mark and Lorraine. Then Lorraine and I had some tandooried chicken, and an early night. Feeling that I had made some good progress today.

Comments