Getting stuck in

Calliope rudely walking along the length of my body at 3:30am. Woke up late for me, at 8:30. Spent the morning backing up every email I have ever sent on my computer. Was phoned by Dell and they have sheduled an engineer to conduct a disk transplant for my computer on Friday morning. Naturally, my computer has been behaving unimpeachably for the last day or so.

Gripped by a desire to hoover and clean floors. Then to the gym for a sweaty 45 minutes, it is a very mentally clearing thing to do.

Later on I spent time quietly rehearsing This concert and copying and copydexing in Matt's amendments to the score. My copydex glue is ancient and smells like rancid fish. Doubtless this will add to the recording ambience. Very excited by the prospect of recording, but hoping I dont' screw it up, and have something that makes me cringe every time I listen to it. I hope I can do a good job. Finding it hard to think about much else now that it's only a few days away.

Comments