Shades

Poetry focus early this morning, and the poem I have been struggling with about The Little Chapel coming good. Also sent off an advert for a Guernsey Double (even though I am still finishing some of the poems) to a mag in Guernsey. Also ordered A4 flyers for the concert. Feeling overwhelmed still.

Out in a sunny afternoon, buying a dinosaur-based present for Oskar, after some consultation with Anna (who has already been passing around flyers for the concert), and some aviator shades, which--judging by what I saw on sale--are this year's thing. Reminded me of a pair I had when I was 16, and these were cosmic. But then again so was I.

Passed Anna the Godmother's house and bumped into her and the Godbairns. Oskar straight away curious about what was in my bag, and Klaudia telling me cheekily that she knew, and squeezing my arm. Sweet how the kids seemed so pleased to see me. It is a wonderful thing to have Godchildren. Anna very cheery and nice as usual. Lovely woman.

Feeling worn out. After a zombie chat to Lorraine on the phone, yawning my head off, I ended up editing a YouTube snippet for This concert, which I sent to Matt for approval in the middle of the night.

And so to bed.

Comments