About my business

Up in a blurry way with Calliope treading on my head wanting prawns. Bob snoozing in the futon in study. He had a cup of tea and once he stopped looking at me in a faintly accusatory way due to his hangover, he he stalked off into the Twitten. Only then was I able to clear up the scraps of bloody fur and feathers that had found themselves in his bedding.

Radio bleating in the background about the election and the ash which has paralysed air travel, and is poised to rain carcinogenic sulphurous horror on us and the rest of Northern Europe.

Worked on poems this morning, and bits of admin. My nice French clients got in touch so spent the afternoon writing about festivals in Southern France. After this was done began to toy with laying out the A Guernsey Double book myself on Corel as I may be a control freak, and suddenly it began to look really nice.

Got paid by two of my clients today, in a very welcome and timely way as cold winds were scooting though my account. Later Lorraine came around this evening and made us one of her especially good coconut and fish curries, and all was well sitting on the gold sofa.

Below Mum has been hard at work painting some pictures of characters from Skelton Yawngrave in the second kind of darkness. I go into Downs Junior school on Monday and they will be great to show the kids. The girl is Grace Brown, and the cats are Tibia and Fibula the sleek six legged cat.









Comments