Back on the treadmill

Working on A Guernsey Double. Still some last minute fixing to be done, but now near enough completion to send off to Bob and Jane in Guernsey for some comments.

Also caught up on a backlog of billing.

One good thing is that I have taught myself over the last few weeks how to use my CorelDRAW software, which is allowing me to lay things out and design stuff.

To the gym for the first time in ages today, having been debilitated by a chesty affair that simply would not cough off. Starting very gingerly, and feeling atrociously unfit, but it felt good to be ingoring people in the gym again.

Off in the evening to go to a local poetry night called Desperate for Love. An interesting night, and I enjoyed young American poet called Elizabeth Guthrie the most. The poetry was lapped up by the regulars, although I naturally had my reservations about some of the work, which makes for good discussion afterwards. Still about 100 times better than watching TV.

Had a few chats with people about This concert during the interval, and handed out some of the inevitable flyers. Some people already knew Matt, and one woman said Adam the vibes player was her hero, so this was made it a much easier.

Comments