Knowing the score

Up early and working on poems. Then at lunch, feeling like I'd done a day's work off to Lorriane's house, where Brian was being shown around with Anna, and laughing at Lorraine's paddle stairs up to her mezzanine level which he said he wouldn't be able to use after drinking on a Friday or Saturday night.

To two tropical fish shops with Beth and Mark. I simply bought fish food, though found myself very drawn to some Congo tetras. Beth buying two albino catfish and two mollies. Then Mark, who was having a fish themed day, off to his part time job in a fish restaurant, and I lurked about with Beth and Lorraine. Lorraine and I going for a walk in the local park, with her giving me some good advice on how to approach the school work I am going to start soon with Skelton Yawngrave.

Heading back home and up the road to babysit the Godbairns armed with some Easter eggs. Both wide awake when I arrived, and Klaudia walking about their bedroom announcing that she was not tired and could stay awake till tomorrow. Oksar mad keen to explain about things about his pop-up books and motorbikes. Both talking simultaneously until my ears wilted. I read them some stories, and got them bedtime milk and then they fell asleep angelically.

Spent the next three hours learning lines and pouring over the score of This concert will fall in love with you while sipping a Polish beer I had helped myself to. Feeling better about it now that I have really studied the score, not that I am a fluent music reader, but even I can work out some of the cues and so on.

Home after Brian Anna and Anton arrived, speaking to Lorriane. One of the cats has gone awol. But fortunately returned. All well.

Comments