Busy

Up early and working on A Guernsey Double -- making some good progress. Also fiddling with flyers for This concert. Called by one of my agency amigos Keith, and will be working in London with him for the next three days, which will be fun. But trying to get everything done is making me feel twitchy.

However late in the afternoon made some time to wander about by the sea with Lorraine, and look at more wildlife photos in the exhibition they have there. She loved them. Thence to The Cricketers for a single pint of Harveys, where I talked Lorraine's head off, and managed completely to forget a call I was supposed to make to my pal Al's husband Mike who is opening a restaurant.
Home to roast pork. I never bought joints much before, but after Lorraine and I had good chunks, I sliced and wrapped the rest. This means I can have pork curry, stir fry and so on four or five more times. When you live on your own, you forget about doing things economically sometimes.
Lorraine headed for home with a cold emerging. Me, I'm ready for bed.
Below one of the flyer versions, back and front.


Comments