Unidentified floating object

Frittered time, but managed to contact printers and do quite a bit of other admin. but nothing creative. Walked after lunch by the still sea for an hour and a half.

Later I met Phil, and his pal Mike in the Battle of Trafalgar for an hour or so of funny chat. Phil, who is generally a very funny man, on good form in general and out for the first time since his daughter was born, and Mike a funny man too who has written comedy scripts. After a bit, they pootled into the night in search of the perfect one liner. I repaired home quietly.


Below a large and mysterious unidentified floating object on the horizon as I walked above Marine drive towards the Marina. No idea what this is, but have speculated that it may be a warship painted with some special outline baffling camoflage. I zoomed my wee panasonic as far as I could. Click the pic to get a better look.


Comments

Kate said…
Maybe Atlantis 2.0?