Seeking divine light

Having earmarked today for actual writing, found myself stuck. I don't believe in writer's block, but today was a day where I clearly needed time to think. Matt needs a few lines to be sung as a refrain in the latter parts of This concert will fall in love with you, and puzzling out what needs to go there is tricky. Also am writing another short story, which is linked to the one I wrote a month ago, but this is proving tougher.

Lorraine happy to have reached half term, she came around and cooked. Then we watched The Fifth Element, which I'd never seen before and loved it. Eclectic cast which included Tricky, Lee Evans as well as Bruce Willis. Stylish and funny. Sam came by to pick up a parcel from his mum and have a gin and tonic. Otherwise nothing to trouble cyberspace with.

Below my walk was heavily overcast, with shafts of light like divine revelations. When I reached Hove the beach was spotlit, leaving Brighton grim and bluish in the distance.



Comments

Amanda said…
Lovely photos Peter.