Mindmapping

Spent hours mind-mapping out all my activities this morning. Stepping back from it, it seems I have an astounding number of things to do, without including freelance work.

Went for a walk this afternoon to photograph the Church. But on arrival, gallingly discovered that my camera's battery had run out. Went instead for a brief walk by the sea and did some shopping when I was called by Beth. She and Mark had discovered a chair in the street near me that is perfect prop for a play. They dropped it round, and I invited them in for some tea. It is a sort of leather office chair, which Lorraine will pick up at some point. Not long after they left Calliope sicked some cat biscuits down one of its deep puckered button holes.

Otherwise a quiet day with lots to think about.

Comments