All work

Up to the smoke this morning again, like some milt bloated salmon seeking the high shallows. Locked in the little capsule of me-space on the train listening to my iPod. Raining most of the day in London. Met a former colleague Jerry and worked with him and another nice art director called David, coming up with lines and concepts. The day ended with a teleconference with Americans in the agency's New York office. Back to the drawing board. However it keeps me in work for another day at least, so mustn't grumble guv'nor.

Home on a delayed train at 8:30 listening to my audiobook, The Nightwatch by Sarah Waters. Once home began work on stuff for my French client, done in under an hour. Spoke to Lorraine this evening. Her move seems to be on for next week. I will help her where possible.

Calliope bored and tetchy when I got home. Soon to bed after watching some TV I think.

Comments