Sleepy Saturday

Off to the vet again today, to give Calliope the first of her jabs. Lorraine drove us there, which was fab and involved less nervous pooing, and the cat was more relaxed too. The vet was pleased with her progress. And the little weasel now weighs almost a kilo, after pacmaning through her food. She has put on 300g in the last week and half, no longer sneezes or excretes evils from the corner of her eyes. However I was told off for letting her come outside with me in my yard before she's had her proper injections.

Felt absolutely shattered today. Mainly because this wretched back thing means I have had averaged four hours of sleep in the last week, and I felt sore throaty and crap. So after buying cat food and a cat scratching pole, Lorraine drove me home and I spent the entire afternoon asleep on the sofa with the kitten, subdued after her injection, purring on top of me. Plan A was to go to the cinema tonight, but I when it came to it, there was only rubbish on, and I simply couldn't be bothered. So I watched the X Factor like a large couch potato on the sofa, and the lovely Lorraine cooked and generally spoiled me.

Comments