A low profile

Up early, Calliope charging ecstatically into my bedroom and running up my legs with her claws as I sat on the edge of my bed. Dragged myself dripping gore to start working on diabetes again.

Then up the road to take Klaudia off to school. She was quite well behaved this morning, although she had what was once called a bit of a cob on. Once in the school yard refused to wear her coat any more despite it being cold. However when I told her it was now mine, and put it happily over my shoulders, she seemed rather keen to have it returned.

Then back to Anton's place to watch the boy for a bit, while Anton hared back to school to attend the Harvest festival. I watched something called Numberjacks with Oskar, with annoying numbers bouncing around the place, until he led me downstairs to the kitchen to indicate the biscuit tin.

Finally back home, with two of Anton's excellent home made cookies, and worked on the diabetes stuff for many hours. Spoke to Mum and Mase, who are positively cat hunting now, and a sleepy Lorraine but otherwise kept a low profile.

Below Calliope's fun with toilet rolls. Emerged from my study to find this from my bathroom downstairs to my living room.

Comments