Under pressure

Crawled out of bed and arranged to see the doctor. Lovely Anna picked me up and took me there. Waited for an hour to be seen, while Anna bless her sat outside in the car. Was given precautionary antibiotics, and had my blood pressure taken, which was very high. This means I have to get their home testing kit next week and sit about taking my blood pressure to work out if it is white coat syndrome or if I actually have high blood pressure. I can hardly wait. You go into the doctors with flu and spitting blood, and come out with a morbidity. Bobby bargain.

Actually felt a bit more compos mentis today which was about time. And went down to the shop later in the day without the repeat of yesterday's wussiness. I need to get back to work. I need to get my health sorted out. I need to get a grip.

Comments

Kate said…
Sorry you're still poorly. My Nan always used to recommend a bottle of lucozade - it will boost blood sugar if nothing else and should stop you flaking out in shops. Poor Peter. x
Peter Kenny said…
Fanks Katie just making do with usual lashings of self pity. See you soon pet x