Insomnia and Alcazar

A single hour's sleep left me feeling a bit sorry for myself. But was pepped up by a fortifying breakfast of crumpets, toast and tea with Mum and Mase, before Mase drove me through the sleety rain to Stanmore station.

Work pleasant and I contributed to a good idea with the Gnome and Nick which we were quite cheerful about. Worked on my poems on the train then hurried home out of the cold.

Got an email from the editor of Skyline magazine about ordering copies. From this it appears that Skyline is nothing better than a vanity press, which at no point was made clear. This leaves me very irritated to have wasted my time on it.

Best part of the day was talking to Sprinkles in sunny Florida as I lurked indoors away from the cold and dark. Saw this music video today while working on some concepts. I defy anyone not to have a smile on their face after watching Crying at the Discoteque by Alcazar. Turns out Sarah likes it too.

Comments