Ditto day

Mostly a ditto day. Except I slept deeply at home, and then worked on poems on the train. Another pleasant day at work with the "big" idea we had yesterday being received well. Spurned offers to go to the pub to slope off for a walk at lunchtime. I am trying to get a bit fitter as I still feel woozy and throaty after the flu.

Walked by the river, enjoying the blustery cold. Took photos but none of any interest. But it was great to escape and look at things. Sent an email to Lakshmi whose birthday it is today. Got emails from Mum about things like what font to use on the website. Read an interesting philosophy essay by the Gnome's son on Laughter.

Left work promptly. Once in Brighton I walked up the hill to check on Anton's house as they are away skiing at the moment. Then home to eat cheese on toast again, and talk to the fabulous Sarah, before an early night.

Below the excellent (and very hard to pass) The Dove. I have never succeeded in walking past the Dove with the French Bloke. Mum sent me a link to a simple print by Morna Rhys which I noticed at the art fair, and really liked. It is no bigger than this in real life.


Comments