Klaudia is three

Work uneventful today. I went for a swim, the first of the year and now far enough into January for the new year's resolution people to have thinned out. I am fat at the moment, and it was good to start to do some exercise again especially as limping has precluded much walking lately. Swimming instantly made me feel a bit less antsy, and appreciative of life in general, and Sarah in Florida in particular. Her friendship is a surprising gift. There's nothing like churning up and down for 40 minutes to get things in their proper order.

Left work slightly early as there was little to be done and, more importantly, it was Baby Klaudia's third birthday. She was still up late playing with her new doll's house, and also fairy princess Barbies with a horse and carriage when I arrived. Poor little mite has a scuffed nose where she fell over on the seafront at the weekend but otherwise seemed very cheerful. I'm amazed at how quickly those three years have gone, and what a character she is now.

Nice chat with Anna and Anton, all drinking sparkling mineral water. There will be a party for all the three year olds this weekend which I will be helping Anna to set up with Brian. Should be fun. Annoyingly I forgot to take my camera so I have no pictures of Klaudia today. Instead however...

Below a picture of Hiroko in Japan, with two Tanuki statues.

Comments