Friday in the company of ladies

A cheery Friday. I am still quite quiet at work, and was tempted out for lunch by Max the Mentor. Went to the Distillers which is fast becoming the agency pub since reopening and once inside we chatted to all and sundry. Max took me into a local cobblers, and did some shoe business. She told me she was wearing a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes which she said had cost a fortune. They were nice greeny multicoloured things and, admiring them, I felt I had stepped accidentally into an episode of Sex in the City as one of the gay best friends.
After work I met Mex my ex-wife, in Victoria and had a nice time catching up. Her fame is growing and she will be on TV again soon. And her website been nominated for the Bloggies. All richly deserved. She seems to be keeping incredibly busy, and it was good to see her.

During the day I was delighted to get a call from the very nice indeed Sarah to thank me for flowers I had sent her, as I had missed her recent birthday. She sent me a photo of them too and obviously really appreciated them. Had a late night skype chat when I got home to end my day in the company of ladies very nicely.

Comments