Signed off work by the quack till the end of the week, but feeling marginally better today.

Surprised to hear my ex-wife in her Annie Mole persona on Radio 4 this morning, giving an excellent interview about blogs and the London Underground. Made me think it must be strange to have had a relationship with someone incredibly famous; if you'd gone out with someone like Tony Blair or Madonna and have references to them cropping up almost every day.

Before visiting the doctor, I went for a brief walk by the sea and took the two shots below. It was sunny and breezy; a lovely morning. I stopped to have a cup of coffee on the pier looking down at the sea, which made me feel momentarily very cheerful.

Not much else to report. Spoke to Matty boy for a while, and Sarah sent me this about the rubbishness of dogs.


Comments

Anonymous said…
i love your deckchairs pic luvly... can i have a copy? Pur-lease? Just cos its meee?

Hope you feel better soon!
xxxx
Anonymous said…
me being aimee... duh