Feeling a bit rough: sore throat and ennervated. Met Anton in the station and travelled up with him, which always makes the journey more cheerful. Thinking about pitching for a film... Snakes on the Train... Horror at Burgess Hill! Etc.

Walked through Hammersmith Graveyard. The graves are subsiding, and so many are at increasingly strange angles. But I am growing to love the strange and ghostly Victorian grave sculptures. Like the two figures below.

Spent most of my limited mental energy on deciding what should be in The Nightwork. Otherwise kept my head down and made my way home as soon as possible. Slumped in front of the TV and watched something about gardens, which took in Kew Gardens in London and Central Park in New York. Two places with strong emotional resonances for me.

My bed must have an enormous Peter Kenny magnet in it, as I am being attracted to it as I write. Sweet dreams!

Comments