Working from home today, slogging at the breast cancer material. Began work a little before 8 and was done by 4. So much easier to concentrate at home, as working in a creative department some days is like trying to work in a youth club.

I paused only to go up the road to feed that little weasel Trotsky, as Anton is in the grip of a new craze: camping. He has taken the family away for a few days to haunt a wood outside Swanage. Trotsky wasn't there the first time, and her food was untouched, so I was rather pleased to see her in the evening. I was her new best friend, and she demanded strokes, food and attention.

Happily, my futon was delivered today. In boxes. Frustratingly one stage of assembly is a two person job & I need access to another human.

Spoke to Mum now back home and feeling a bit sad, as I was, about leaving Guernsey. Mad Dog called too and in contrast he was sounding decidedly cheery.

In other news from the blogosphere Kate has a new blog the turning rooms the title of which I happen to know is based on a dream, which resulted in an intriguing short story and can be found here.

Otherwise caught up with my blog and uploaded lots of photos which are under entries below. This followed by an early and blameless night in, after yesterday's rather lively one with Matty.

Comments