Up with the infernal seagulls, as today was a holiday. After breakfast with Toby and Romy. I went out in search of a haircut, but the barbers was so full of blokes with crap hair waiting about, that I lost heart. Instead I collected my drycleaned throws and met Toby and Romy in a coffeshop.

Then an enjoyable afternoon, mooching about here and there through the lanes. We had a bite for lunch at Al Fresco overlooking the sea. Later, after more wandering went to the Pavilion park, where we drank tea and indulged in flapjacks. Meanwhile an eccentric started talking to us about the shape of trees. Personally I blame Romy. They then went to explore the Pavilion while I went home, my mind buzzing with a new three point plan.

The three point plan came from Romy who says I need to have a darker blind in my bedroom, a tumble dryer, and also to line the shelves. Each proposal stands up robustly to examination and will bring a wealth of benefits. I also phoned Remo who will come to do shelves next week so I can put my books in places that aren't on the floor. I want to change things and make my home feel nicer.

In the evening the three of us hung out with Anna, Anton and the bairns. Walked to a child-friendly, non-smoking pub, then repaired back to Anton's place. Baby Klauds being adorable and getting me to play trains with her, the only problem is that you aren't allowed to touch the trains, which is tricky.

Then we ate a late curry, listening to tunes and drank beers. Really enjoyable night. Floated down hill to bed.

Comments