Cat tidy

A relaxed day. Got up late, having written a long note to Brad, and had brunch, spoke to Mum, then made off with Lorraine to the supermarket. Felt fun to be doing something so normal together.

Home and I fell into watching Chelsea versus Leicester in the FA cup quarter final which was on BBC 1. Chelsea were 2-0 up at half time, then after the worst own goal I have ever seen,  the team had a collective nervous breakdown, and allowed Leicester to draw level. Raheem Stirling, who I like greatly, had a terrible game and was being booed by the crowd. Somehow Chelsea contrived to win 4-2, but unconvincingly. A stressful watch. They play Manchester City in the semifinal, and will be slaughtered on this form.

Mum went out to have some wine with neighbours tonight, and I spoke to Toby, who'd had a stressful week establishing the apartment in Washington. Lorraine and I watched lots of cheery TV and forked down roast chicken and lots of veggies. A happy evening.

Below, underneath my new desk area Lorraine had devised a cat area, which Calliope found today.



Comments