Regrouping

Awake early, mainly due to cats climbing on the bed. Lorraine and I got up, seeing as it was a bright sunny day. I called Mum who was planning to see Robert in the Waggon and Horses for lunch. 

 I was in decidedly antisocial mood, and just wanted Lorraine's company to regroup.  Then we went into the garden. Lovely to be outside and do things like digging a hole for the wildlife pond, and mowing the lawn and sorting the mess in the garage and so on. Physically tired by this, and generally drained anyway. In the afternoon, we listened to some music, and ate and I had a sleep on the gold sofa and chatted with Mum again in the evening, who had a pleasant afternoon. And I generally felt better for a rest. 

In the evening we watched an undemanding romcom called Falling for Figaro about opera singers with the unlikely tutor being played by Johanna Lumley in Grande Dame mode and a bit of football. 

Below a garden creature who had been eating our winter salad leaves. 



Comments