Snow of sorts

A cup of tea in bed brought by Lorraine, and a leisurely breakfast and a the first of two chats with Mum. She was okay, but I am looking forward to seeing her on Tuesday. 

Then I had a conversation with Robin, and she sensibly suggested that we take a couple of weeks break on the podcast rather than try to rush things through. Felt like a load had been taken off my shoulders, as I didn't want to let her down. She was worried that because I had been sounding doomy that I wanted to stop doing the podcast altogether.  When we cleared all this up, a cheery chat.

The little black book, pamphlet competition winners were announced today by Hedgehog Press. Two winners, Snow by Palo and I, and another called None of this makes any sense by Keith and Carol McKay. I like that title lots.

Mainly I had time to be with Lorraine, doing things about the house, and going shopping and normal things which are so precious like having a roast chicken dinner with a glass of wine and Antiques Roadshow. I also put a thing on Facebook about Mas too, as it is a good way of letting people know what's going on -- and many people put kind messages on there, and Sian, and Richard in Guernsey were in touch with me, and First Matie phoned, having taken her mum to get a cataract operation this morning. 

Spoke to Toby and Mum this evening. Everyone keeping in touch, which is good. Much less shattered than yesterday. 

Comments