Desk day

Up early, at my desk by eight editing yesterday's recording,  recording with Robin in the morning, and then editing the rest of the afternoon, barring a two hour session of The Understory Conversation over zoom, which is a kind of poetry seminar run by Charlotte, looking at the personal, often hidden, stories that drive the writing of our poetry. I really enjoyed today's session. Then back to editing, till my ears were too tired and I sent it off to Robin for her to have a go at tomorrow morning.

No time for anything else today, apart from chatting to Mum a couple of times. She made excellent progress with the banks today, and also my note to the American Embassy means her pension as Mason's wife has now been adjusted. 

Had soup in the back garden with Lorraine at lunchtime as, away from the screen glow, it was a glorious day and Lorriane was busy outside.  Lorraine had done her rhyme time at the library, and had also... Brilliantly, got me a new dentist in Seaford. I go off to have my fangs examined next week.

Evening, quite and feeling drained. I wasn't terribly good company today.


Comments