Recharging

Awake early, having slept fairly well. Thoroughly tired today, but loved having a healthy breakfast with Mrs Kenny. Phoned Mum who is doing okay.

Beth and James are moving on Monday, and Lorraine went off to Southwick to spend a few hours helping them get sorted. I was excused, being a bit of a zombie. In my absence Lorraine had been sorting out my Study, and it is now beginning to look really nice. I sat in this for a while, and did some editing on my latest podcast interview. Anton called, and we had a long chat too. 

Eventually I slunk downstairs to the gold sofa, and ended up sleeping for two hours. Lorraine home and cooked us a delicious fish curry, and having called Mum, I unashamedly loafed about watching TV. Quite happy to be vacant. Toby called too, and had called Mum. 

A day to recharge my batteries. 

Comments