Calliope, special advisor

Bloody Calliope woke me repeatedly in the night from 3:30 by walking on me and so on. Infuriating. She seems particularly clinging at the moment, taking up residence on my desk all day while I was working.

A day of slog. All day on my French agency work today... Quite a tricky cat-health brief in the end and ended up doing it from 8 in the morning till 7 at night, with a break for The Daily Politics and a quorn sausage sandwich at lunch, and another for a brisk 45 minute walk up to Hollingbury Hill, and a perspective enhancing view from the top. The odd chat with Beth. Received a rejection from Black Static magazine, a quality horror mag, who were very encouraging in their response asking me to send more stuff in, so pleased with that. Onwards!

Lorraine stopped off to have dinner with Dawn tonight. Beth teaching this afternoon, and then lying low again tonight. I watched episodes of the wonderful BoJack Horseman, a dark masterpiece.

Lorraine home, and she popped into Beth's room, emerging later having mysteriously bought a phone and a case.

Calliope advises on cat health brief.






Comments